The KaNDe Scholarship was established by the Clark family to make funds available to invest in the education of an Anacortes student who is pursuing a career in a field related to Healthcare (preferably focused on the Senior generation), including, but not limited to, Administration, Nursing and IT. The name, KaNDe, in an acronym made up of the first letters of the names of the Clark family – Kevin (son & computer guy), Nancy (wife & RN), and Duane (husband & Senior healthcare facilities owner and operator).
This scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2,500.
- Award to an Anacortes High School graduating senior pursuing studies in the areas of Health Sciences or Healthcare Administration
- Financial need should be a consideration
- Attend an accredited university or college
- Award must be used for academic pursuit in the upcoming school year
- Preference given to those holding part-time job while in high school.
- Viewed by ASF Scholarship Selection Committee as likely to complete higher education, based on application information provided
- Preference given to those with community service involvement